Change in bionet AUDIOLOGY newsgroup to moderate for spam

BIOSCI Administrator biosci-help at NET.BIO.NET
Thu Sep 25 18:54:56 EST 1997

As you may have seen in an earlier posting, we will soon implement a
new policy to control spam in unmoderated groups. The original message
is copied directly below.  Appended after it is a copy of my proposed
new group charter, which is minimally different from the current one.
If you have any suggestions for change in the text or in the policy,
please let me or the group know within the next week or so.

Thanks,
Serge Taylor
Biosci Administrator
Stanford University