Pricing

Paul D Dybala dybala at utdallas.edu
Thu Sep 25 18:08:26 EST 1997

> Comments such as this one have done considerable damage to the industry
> by further promoting the shady image hearing aid dispensing industry
> already suffers.  Todays posts, by practicing audologists, tell two
> horror stories of crimes against consumers.  If you hear about two cases of
> customer abuse, then hundreds are occuring weekly.

> These things would not happen of the consumers were better educated
> but the industry, which should be a primary focus of this newsgroup.

You are still missing the point.  Call any audiologist, dispenser
in the nation and ask for a quote on an aid.  I bet you will
get one.

Everyday when I perform a hearing aid eval, i spend most of my time
educating persons on them.

This FORUM bionet.audiology does not allow hearing aid pricing
discussions,
NOT audiologists,
NOT dispensers,
NOT hearing aid companies, etc.

Email me and I will send you a quote!

I do not want to discuss it in this group, because
I do not want to violate the charter.

--
Thank you for your support,
Paul Dybala