Paul D Dybala dybala at
Thu Sep 25 18:08:26 EST 1997

> Comments such as this one have done considerable damage to the industry
> by further promoting the shady image hearing aid dispensing industry
> already suffers.  Todays posts, by practicing audologists, tell two
> horror stories of crimes against consumers.  If you hear about two cases of
> customer abuse, then hundreds are occuring weekly.

> These things would not happen of the consumers were better educated
> but the industry, which should be a primary focus of this newsgroup.

You are still missing the point.  Call any audiologist, dispenser
in the nation and ask for a quote on an aid.  I bet you will
get one.

Everyday when I perform a hearing aid eval, i spend most of my time
educating persons on them.

This FORUM bionet.audiology does not allow hearing aid pricing
NOT audiologists,
NOT dispensers,
NOT hearing aid companies, etc.

Email me and I will send you a quote!

I do not want to discuss it in this group, because
I do not want to violate the charter.

Thank you for your support,
Paul Dybala
dybala at