Post from AOL Audiologist's Forum

Paul D Dybala dybala at utdallas.edu
Thu Sep 25 18:03:51 EST 1997

HearWHAC (hearwhac at netins.net) wrote:
> The following was posted to the America Online "Audiologists" forum. Is
> there any truth to this? It is a bit hard for me to believe this... Does
> anyone have access to the newspaper? Something like this does deserve
> verification.
> Paul Woodard
> <<<<<<<<<<><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Post from Paul Woodard's previous post

You've got to admit that the discussion between the PD's and SABP's on
bionet.audiology is certainly entertaining. It sure beats the "ASHA is
wanting to hire an audiologist with seven years experience for $20,000"
discussion that is going on on the America Online audiology forum.

Paul Woodard ;-)

Are you looking for more entertainment value by posting this in bionet?

Vic Glagstone just announced on the ASHA listserv that this
advert was a misprint.  The position was not a full time
but part time position for ASHA.

--
Thank you for your support,
Paul Dybala