STOP POSTING PRICING!

Paul D Dybala dybala at utdallas.edu
Thu Sep 25 17:58:08 EST 1997

HearWHAC (hearwhac at netins.net) wrote:

> Am I getting the distinct feeling that the "Price Discussioners" are
> deliberately poking fun at the "Self-Appointed Bionet Policemen"? It
> appears that every time there is a post from a SABP, it generates that
> many more posts from the PD's on pricing. (Some people enjoy "goading"
> people. They apparently get quite a "chuckle" out of it. If the SABP's
> wouldn't get so "uptight," I suspect the bubble gum would quickly lose
> its flavor. :)

He he he!  I felt like someone had to explain what was going on
before they close down this newsgroup.  One that you enjoy
using so much.  Paul I simply made the announcment becuse I would hate for
you to lose a forum in which you can state your opinions.

> You've got to admit that the discussion between the PD's and SABP's on
> bionet.audiology is certainly entertaining.

Is it fun up in your ivory tower?  Rapunzel, Rapunzel,
let down your hair!

> It sure beats the "ASHA is
> wanting to hire an audiologist with seven years experience for $20,000"
> discussion that is going on on the America Online audiology forum.

Someone has to say someting, so I did.  I agree that my post
will generate others, but I think there are a lot of people on
this group who did not understand why pricing cannot be discussed.

--
Thank you for your support,
Paul Dybala
dybala at utdallas.edu