Widex Senso Pricing

Jeffrey Sirianni audioman at HCTC.NET
Fri Sep 26 23:45:48 EST 1997

Someone wrote:

>With all due respect to hearing aid consumers, why should it surprise you
>that you can buy a Danish made hearing aid cheaper in Denmark? If I travel
>to certain Pacific Rim countries, I know that I can purchase high end
>electronic equipment at a fraction of what it would cost in the US. The only
>problem is that when I consider my total travel expenses, tariffs, duties,
>and VAT, I will have spent a good deal more.

I once bought a Sony hi-fi system in Hong Kong and carried it back to the U.S.
When it broke and I brought it to the local Sony shop, the guy there looked
at it and said "That's a foreign model.  I can't fix that here because I
don't have and can't get the schematics."  I now have a $400 paperweight !!!