Searching for a CFY

LWorthin lworthin at aol.com
Mon Sep 29 18:30:59 EST 1997

I am a graduate of San Diego State University and am seeking a CFY in
audiology.  I would like to stay in Southern CA, particularly in San Diego
or Orange County area.  I enjoy working with hearing aids and also have a
special interest in ABR and OAE's, and cochlear implants.  I also have a
specialization in early intervention and would like to someday serve a
child population.  If you have any suggestions or leads regarding any CFY's
in the southern CA area, I would appreciate the information.

Thank you,

L. Worthington, M.A.