Research Update

John Provan john at kyab.demon.co.uk
Fri Apr 24 16:07:08 EST 1998

I am a member of a Sensory Project Group in North Devon, England.
Recently the Group was asked if there was anyone or any subject that
would be of particular interest at future meetings.

Someone suggested it would be both interesting and <very encouraging> to
find out about current research which, in the next few years, <might>
make a real difference to the daily lives of those with moderate/severe
sight and hearing impairment.  The suggestion was enthusiastically
received and I was asked to start the ball rolling.

I'm sure this kind of information would also be greatly appreciated by a
much wider audience, and to any researcher and/or scientist who is
prepared to take the time and trouble to respond, be assured of the
grateful thanks of all those with sensory losses.

--
John Provan