MedExplorer - Health/Medical Search Engine - Relaunched Site

Marlin Glaspey medmaster at
Fri Dec 4 00:57:07 EST 1998

MedExplorer - Health/Medical Search Engine - Relaunched Site

We have recently relaunched our site and invite you to add yours.

MedExplorer - -  is a free health/medical
search engine for Healthcare Professionals, patients and their families
and General Users alike.  There are no membership or registration

30+ searchable categories (further subcategories), over 280+ searchable
newsgroups, searchable Classifieds, the MedExplorer Employment section
and Conferences.  A new Discussion forum has also been introduced.

Add your site to MedExplorer:

Free Employment Postings:

Feeling left out of the game?  MedExplorer Web Services are available.
Free consultation provided.

New Discussion Forum:

Free Classified Postings:

Thank you,
Marlin Glaspey

Please help us build a great Health/Medical Search Engine.
Spread the word, tell your friends, coworkers and other Healthcare
Professionals about MedExplorer. Feel free to forward this message.

Consider adding MedExplorer to your hotlinked list of related
sites; we are confident that your readers will find it to be of

            Suite 94 - #305 4625 Varsity Drive NW
             Calgary, Alberta, Canada   T3A 0Z9
   Telephone: (403) 282-2520  Facsimilie: (403) 286-9638     medmaster at