MedExplorer - Health/Medical Search Engine - Relaunched Site

Marlin Glaspey medmaster at medexplorer.com
Fri Dec 4 00:57:07 EST 1998

MedExplorer - Health/Medical Search Engine - Relaunched Site

We have recently relaunched our site and invite you to add yours.

MedExplorer -  http://www.medexplorer.com -  is a free health/medical
search engine for Healthcare Professionals, patients and their families
and General Users alike.  There are no membership or registration
requirements.

30+ searchable categories (further subcategories), over 280+ searchable
newsgroups, searchable Classifieds, the MedExplorer Employment section
and Conferences.  A new Discussion forum has also been introduced.

Add your site to MedExplorer:
http://www.medexplorer.com/preadd.htm

Free Employment Postings:
http://www.medexplorer.com/employment/employment.dbm

Feeling left out of the game?  MedExplorer Web Services are available.
Free consultation provided.
http://www.medexplorer.com/services.dbm

New Discussion Forum:
http://www.medexplorer.com/discussion/discussion.dbm

Free Classified Postings:
http://www.medexplorer.com/classifieds/classifieds.dbm

Thank you,
Marlin Glaspey
MedExplorer

Please help us build a great Health/Medical Search Engine.
Spread the word, tell your friends, coworkers and other Healthcare
Professionals about MedExplorer. Feel free to forward this message.

Consider adding MedExplorer to your hotlinked list of related
sites; we are confident that your readers will find it to be of
interest.  http://www.medexplorer.com

                        MedExplorer
            Suite 94 - #305 4625 Varsity Drive NW
             Calgary, Alberta, Canada   T3A 0Z9
   Telephone: (403) 282-2520  Facsimilie: (403) 286-9638
  http://www.medexplorer.com     medmaster at medexplorer.com