Contra reflexes--2nd Correction

Jae Utke jae1969 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 7 10:05:21 EST 1998

Hello again:

I will get this right this time!  As practicing audiologists, I'm sure
you will agree with me on this point:  I will never forget Reflex
Testing!

Here I go again:  This time I know the pathways are correct, I just made
a mistake in the probe/stimulus placement.

Thanks!

Jae Utke

Right Ipsi:  Stimulus (tone) in Right ear, Probe in Right ear.
Left Contra:  Stimulus in Left Ear, Probe in Right ear.
Left Ipsi:  Stimulus in Left Ear, Probe in Left ear.
Right Contra:  Stimulus in Right ear, Probe in Left ear.