Office Management Systems

Elizabeth E. Kadlec ekadlec at coe.uga.edu
Wed Feb 18 11:56:28 EST 1998

I am looking into some different office management software systems right
now.  There is a company called Health Care Data Systems which has a
Windows-based program that is Noah compatible and does patient scheduling,
insurance billing, report writing, medical records, practice management,
etc. The demo disk looked great but I don't know the price yet.  The
software is called ENTITY and the sales rep I have been talking to is
Karen Friedrich at 1-800-950-1612 ext 7225.

I hope this helps you.

-Beth Kadlec

On 6 Feb 1998 john_mclean at hotmail.com wrote:

> I'm looking for suggestions for a good office management system to
> use in a new audiology clinic.  I'm looking for a computer system to handle
> patient records, scheduling, billing, hearing aid prescription, etc.
>
> Can anyone recommend a good system that could also interface with an
> audiometer, hearing aid testing system, etc etc...
>
> Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Replies can be sent to the
> list or personally to:   john_mclean at hotmail.com
>
> Thanks,
> John McLean

Elizabeth (Beth) Kadlec  :)  :)
Department of Communication Sciences & Disorders
University of Georgia
525 Aderhold Hall
Athens, GA  30602

Email:  ekadlec at coe.uga.edu