Crystal Ear - Comtrad Industries

Colin Genders cgenders at direct.ca
Fri Feb 20 09:40:04 EST 1998

I have recently become aware of the subject hearing aid but can find little
information regarding the efficacy of the unit.  I understand that the FDA
is unhappy with the way that Comstrad has chosen to market their device,
but have heard nothing from anyone who has purchased one.  While I
appreciate that hearing health care professionals may not take kindly to
their lack of involvement in the distribution of these devices, it would be
interesting to hear from someone who's  used one.

Colin Genders