Audiological Position

Jeffrey Sirianni audioman at hctc.net
Fri Jul 3 12:48:13 EST 1998

 From ASHA Listserve....

>Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 14:49:14 -0600
>From: "David L. McPherson, Ph.D." <david_mcpherson at byu.edu>
>Subject: Audiological Position
>To: "'asha-aud-forum at postman.com'" <asha-aud-forum at postman.com>
>
>Audiology Position Available
>
>We are looking for a full time audiologist to work with the Pacific
Neuroscience Center in Fountain Valley, California (Orange County) in a
medical Otology & Neuro-otology environment in a joint Hospital - Center
situation.  Duties will include audiological evaluations, EcoG, ABR, ENG,
Otoacoustic Emissions, Posturography, newborn hearing screening (both ABR
and OAE), surgical monitoring, and hearing aids.  Salary for CFY is $35,000
plus full benefits.  Salary (negotiable depending on experience) for
certified individual eligible for California license beginning at
approximately $40,000 plus full benefits.  Knowledge and skill level in
audiological evaluation and hearing aids commensurate with level of
appointment.  Other areas will be used in determining salary and training
needs.  For information contact Dr. Samuel Whitaker 714-640-5702.