We need audiologists

Lothar Lussier lothar at northernwolfent.com
Tue Jul 7 15:33:31 EST 1998

Are you an audiologist, we need your help.  We have developed and already
have in place over 7,000 siren detectors for automobilies.  The problem we
are having is that they are being given away with the purchase of a new car
>From GMC, Ford, Chrysler and Saturn and the sales people do not tell the
Hard of Hearing buyer that it is available to them at no cost.  The problem
is that the sales people make nothing to give it away.  If a customer askes
for it they can have it for nothing, just do not expect the sales person to
tell you in advance of your purchase and even after you bought the car.  I
need to ask audiologists everywhere to tell there customers that this is
available and free.  Please let me know if you can help or are willing to
hang an information sheet up, so that your customer knows about it.  If
anyone has any ideas on how to get this message out to everyone, please
contact me lothar at northernwolfent.com or call 978-582-9057 or visit
www.northernwolfent.com     Thank you for your help.  Sincerely Lothar