Message

Charles Harney CharlieHarney at worldnet.att.net
Sat Jul 25 13:11:09 EST 1998

Dear Jeff,

I just got back from Nova and when I turned on my computer my reply was
still there. Possibly the line dropped when I clicked on send.

Email me if you are still in the waiting to see phase and we can talk about
it.

Charlie.

PS We had some great classes. Finished Pharmocology, Did Chuck Berlin's
class, Got statistics 1/2 finished (Lots of homework left) and I got my
research proposal tentatively accepted. Oh yeah, we partied one night.
There are 10 long distance students in the program and we communicate
almost daily. It's been a great experience. What do you hear on the
grapevine about the other Au.D. programs?