To Susan (via Alfred Lopez)

Chris Owen crowen at globalnet.co.uk
Thu Jun 4 18:59:55 EST 1998

HiSusan,

Thanks for your E-mail.  I tried to reply directly to you,  but my messeges
to you were all returned as "address unknown".

There seem to be some similarities between the two cases you "spoke of" and
my hearing problems.

I'm worried about loosing my job,  because as a sound engineer with the BBC,
I am expected to make critical judgement on the technical (Audio) quality of
programmes that I work on.   This is not easy when you are not sure that
what you are hearing is what others are going to hear.  Hearing aids in my
job are out of the question,  I would be laughed out of the studio if I
walked in the door with one.  So far I have managed,  but there are other
symptoms which make life in a busy environment VERY difficult.

Please let me know if you hear of any others with similar symptoms following
blows to tte head.

Bye for now...  Chris