BC/BS 38000 in Texas

martin martin at minot.com
Wed Jun 17 14:04:36 EST 1998

I just went through a like concern with BC/BS of North Dakota.
They will pay a max of $3000.00 for hearing aids over a three year period.
The cost of digital technology is much more than this. They have informed me
that I was allowed to bill the pt. for the balance.
I do not know if this will be helpful or not.
Larry G. Martin, MA, CCC-A Audiologist