Normal Hearing

Jeanette Southgate js71aud at btinternet.com
Sat Jun 20 20:00:29 EST 1998

and don't forget to state that this is across the

also remember that impairment is not necessarily
equal to disability and that a loss of 25dBHL
at 2-4kHz can have quite an impact on e.g a librarian
or on a person who has that loss unilaterally and therefore
looses their localisation skills.

Try not to be too prescriptive!

Jeanette

<98169.23154834LL3LL at cmuvm.csv.cmich.edu>...