PC-Based Real Ear System

GUPTAS guptas at ecsis.net
Sun Jun 21 15:32:44 EST 1998

I use Aurical (manufactured by Madsen Electronics), a PC based =
audiometer with real ear measurement system under NOAH platform.  It has =
a hearing clinic patient database system and works well with hearing aid =
fitting packages.  One can switch between different tasks easily if you =
use a fast computer with adequate RAM since it works under WINDOWS =
platform.
I have had no problem with the system during the past one a half-year of =
its use.
Satyendra Kumar, M.S., M.Phil.