Occlusion When Singing

Jeffrey Sirianni audioman at hctc.net
Sat May 2 15:45:26 EST 1998

I have a question for both newsgroups:  Does anyone have any suggestions
for binaural CIC fittings where the patient complains of hearing themselves
while singing, but cannot hear his/her fellow choir members?  I have had
some success with raising the kneepoint and lowering compression ratio.
Any validation to his approach and/or any other suggestions?

Jeff