(nessun soggetto)

Roberto Mari r.mari at studenti.to.it
Sat Sep 26 19:32:27 EST 1998

Questo h un messaggio multi-parte scritto in formato MIME.
--------------220BC8818355DCBC3D8753AC

--------------F99F9FE5243C7A9AA0A78BCE

I'm interested to know if is possible only on the basis of some clinical
analysis, like acustic evoked potential or
electroretinography, to distinguish over the five type of  usher
syndrome.
In case of affermative answer how I can do it analyzing these two
clinical referts.
Please answer me as soon as possible at:
r.mari at studenti.to.it

                                                            Thanks for
your reply !!!

--------------F99F9FE5243C7A9AA0A78BCE

<HTML>
I'm interested to know if is possible only on the basis of some clinical
analysis, like acustic evoked potential or
<BR>electroretinography, to distinguish over the five type of&nbsp; usher
syndrome.
<BR>In case of affermative answer how I can do it analyzing these two clinical
referts.
<BR>Please answer me as soon as possible at:
<ADDRESS>
r.mari at studenti.to.it</ADDRESS>

<P>&nbsp;

<P>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Thanks for your reply !!!

<P>&nbsp;</HTML>

--------------F99F9FE5243C7A9AA0A78BCE--

--------------220BC8818355DCBC3D8753AC