Hearing Loss and Airbags

Jeffrey Sirianni audioman at hctc.net
Sat Jun 19 09:34:45 EST 1999

Greetings,

I saw a patient today for unilateral hearing loss following deployment of
her car's airbag.  I have done some online searches and have come up with a
few articles, although most of them are brief letters in journals.

Can anyone provide me with some references on this topic?

Jeff

* Jeffrey Sirianni, M.A., CCC-A, FAAA             *
* Guy Griggs Professional Building                *