Contacting with ENT

Jeffrey Sirianni audioman at hctc.net
Mon Mar 8 17:19:03 EST 1999

Greetings,

I am in a position to which I need some advice.  I am looking to join an
audiology private practice as an off-site contracted audiologist.  There
are two ENT's in town (I work for one right now, and he is looking into a
contracted position rather than a salaried employee position).  ENT A (the
one I work for right now) has been in practice 27 years and has his own
equipment.  The other, ENT B is setting things up right now.  ENT B does
not have any audiology equipment at this time, and the audiology practice
has some to which we could "rent".  I would appreciate anyone who has
contracted with ENT's to email me personally and offer their telephone
number so that I can call you and ask the many questions I have on
contracting.  The best time for me to call is at night, so a night time
phone number would be much appreciated.  Thank you in advance to anyone who
offers their experience to me.

Jeff