a (hopefully nice) suggestion for your page :)

Niek van Suchtelen nsuchtel at casema.net
Mon Mar 8 17:18:55 EST 1999

Hi there!

      I just looked at your internet site, and liked the links you had on there.
I thought maybe you'd be interested in putting a link to my site on there too.
It's a page i created about a month ago, called The Sex Thermometer,
which is just a funny page (no nudity!) that people can use to find out
what their or other people's sex life is like. It contains a cool Java applet
that measures the 'temperature' between two people. You can find it at
http://www.sexthermometer.com/  Well, i hope you enjoy it, and you can
always mail me back if you have questions, ok? Of course it'd be the best
if you'd mention something on your site about it. That is, if you like the page
:). Well,  bye bye!

Best Regards,

       Niek van Suchtelen
       creator of The Sex Thermometer (http://www.sexthermometer.com/)