Menierews Syndrome

Roni Raz roniraz at inter.net.il
Sun Mar 21 13:30:22 EST 1999

--------------37C280DFD8371328381CCB15

Greetings,

I'm writing my final paper for my B.A in audiology about Meniere's
syndrome.

a. Is Caloric stimulation able of causing true vertigo and are there
any  doccumented cases of this subject?
b. The fluctuating stage of Meniere includes fluctuating hearing loss.
What are the changes in Word Discrimination Score at this stage?

Thanks.

Roni

--------------37C280DFD8371328381CCB15

<HTML>
Greetings,

<P>I'm writing my final paper for my B.A in audiology about Meniere's syndrome.

<P>a. Is <I>Caloric stimulation</I> able of causing true vertigo and are
there any&nbsp; doccumented cases of this subject?
<BR>b. The fluctuating stage of Meniere includes fluctuating hearing loss.
What are the changes in <I>Word Discrimination Score</I> at this stage?

<P>Thanks.

<P>Roni
<BR>&nbsp;
<BR>&nbsp;