Symposia Announcement

Jeffrey Sirianni audioman at hctc.net
Fri Mar 26 15:02:33 EST 1999

 From ASHA Listserve....

>Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 10:24:14 -0600
>From: "John Ferraro" <JFERRARO at kumc.edu>
>To: asha-aud-forum at postman.com
>Subject: Symposia Announcement
>
>The L.B. Spake Hearing and Speech Department at the University of Kansas
Medical Center will be celebrating its 50th Anniversary on Saturday, May 8,
1999. The events scheduled include a series of symposia during the day on
current issues in Speech-Language Pathology, Audiology and Deaf Education,
followed by a banquet that evening. Invitations/programs supposedly have
been mailed to all alumni of the University of Kansas Intercampus Program
in Communicative Disorders. However, it is possible that our alumni office
missed a few. If you are one of our alumni who hasn't received this
material, please let me know.

>Of course, these events are not limited to KU alumni. I invite anyone
interested in receiving more details about our symposia to contact me as
well.