Audiologists that Sign

Trevor Band bandfam at netactive.co.za
Fri Oct 29 12:00:14 EST 1999

Are there any jobs around the world for Audiologists that deal with Deaf
communities, that can communicate to a functional degree in sign and
empower the Deaf, teach them skills including communication and living on a
hearing world ???
If so please let me know.  I am a hearing Audiologist in South Africa
working with the Deaf community and with hearing impaired.  I work with
hearing aids (ie auditory oral) and also in rehab and communcation training
and a sign language approach.
Please let me know if there;s anything out there !!!
Yael