NOAH

Scott Peterson speterson at himsa.com
Sat Apr 8 09:34:44 EST 2000

With NOAH, you can measure a client's hearing loss - with audiograms, speech
tests, or loudness scaling, for example - using a tool from one supplier.
The results will then be passed automatically to the common database, for
use by any of several fitting systems from other suppliers. You can use NOAH
to record journal notes regarding the client session. All information is
automatically saved into the client's record, either in NOAH or in a
NOAH-compatible office management system, without any direct action on your
part.

You can find more detailed information, including how to purchase, at the
following direct link

http://www.himsa.com/product_info/prod_info.htm

or more general information at

www.himsa.com