NOAH

Jeffrey Sirianni audioman at hctc.net
Thu Apr 20 01:35:52 EST 2000

Connexx can be installed for stand-alone use or as a module within NOAH.
FYI, NOAH is a program that sort of manages your patient database (names,
info, and audiometric data) and fitting modules & data.  I recommend it if
you can afford it.  The current version is 2.0a, with 3.0 to be released
very soon.  Be sure, if you purchase 2.0a, that you are entitled to a
free/reduced price upgrade to 3.0 when it comes out.

Follow the instructions for stand-alone installation of Connexx if you do
not use NOAH.  If you first stall NOAH, get it upo and running and then go
to the install module option with NOAH.

Good Luck,

Jeff

news:38EDE739.26C4D29B at vsnl.com...