to much amplification

grossi mariela mgrossi at fibertel.com.ar
Thu Jun 1 02:44:27 EST 2000

I have a little patient of 8 years that use a hearing aid in only one ear and it is too loud for his hearing loss, but every new hearing aid I evalute he said it is too week, even when the discrimination is very good. (in quiet and noise enviromental) He took one for 15 days but he still say is too week now I'm in a trouble because in my opinion he is acoustum to more amplification than he really need. Has somebody help me? I tried to reduce the gain of his hearing aid, but he said it was too week. What else can I do? THANKS