Low frequeny impact on body

Dan and Sandra Hobson huh at netins.net
Tue Jun 6 01:46:00 EST 2000

I recently had someone come to me requesting literature of what low
frequency probably 20 to 200 HZ below audibility done to the body, i.e. lack
of sleep, heart palpitations, etc.

Also what equipment he would use to record this phenomenon in his house.  I
suggested a low frequency pick-up microphone, oscilloscope with
printer...other ????

He reports that he does not live near a train or airport.  Yet often if a
glass of water is on the table there will be ripples, and other things will
be vibrating like there is an earthquake happening...but we do not have that
many earthquakes here in Iowa.  Other ideas that might be causing this that
he should check out, like mining survey if house was built over old coal
mining area?  He states when this is happening his energy is lower, he feels
weak, and disturbs his sleep at night.  Earplugs don't seem to help.

Your input on this will be greatly appreciated...  Smile, Sandra Hobson,
Audiologist