Low frequency impact on body

Karen Pullar KP at Oticon.co.nz
Sun Jun 25 16:14:51 EST 2000

Dear Sandra

I remember similar questions being asked in New Zealand some years ago.
I have e-mailed Art Mines (who was the Charge Audiologist in Invercargill at
the time) your e-mail - see correspondence below.
Art suggests contacting Jeremy Rosser who was involved in this field in New
Zealand before joining cochlear. I have cced him this correspondance, and
trust he will respond if he has anything to add.

Yours sincerely
Karen Pullar
Oticon New Zealand Limited
P O Box 9128, Wellington, NEW ZEALAND
Tel      +64 4 473 3330 (0800 OTICON - 0800 684 266)
Fax     +64 4 473 4440 (0800 FAX OTICON - 0800 329 684 266)
Mobile +64 21 647 330
kp at oticon.co.nz

-----Original Message-----
From: Art Mines [mailto:Art.Mines at ncmail.net]
Sent: 24 June 2000 10:15
To: KP at Oticon.co.nz
Subject: [Fwd: Low frequency impact on body]
Dear Karen,
Howdy!
Ok, here's what i know.  Not much.  There was a plant in Ing'll which
emitted lf noise, neighbours complained; I never saw any pts. as a result
of this.  Much of this preceded my arrival in June 1991.  However,
something came up about this which is vague in my mind, but I clearly
recall discussing this with Jeremy Roaser, who had been involved in
investigating the initial complaint.
His last e-mail address I have is:  jrosser at cochlear.com.au
Take good care - hope this leads you in a good direction,
Art