multiple esclerosis

grossi mariela mgrossi at fibertel.com.ar
Mon Mar 13 02:39:32 EST 2000

I want to know where to find information, audiological dates, hearing aids experience in patients with  multiple esclerosis. I have a patient this week, on thursday, a young patient who have 2 brotes recently and his brother also have ME. Is important to know the hearing lost evolution because he has financial problems and I have to recomend a hearing aid to solve his problem, to respect his stetic interest ( his i sless than 40 years old) and of couse he must use it at less one year because his insurance give part of cost of the hearing aid once a week. Has somebody help me? Has somebody experience with this patient? THANKS