looking for spectrogram software

Michael A. Miller mmiller3 at iupui.edu
Tue Nov 21 13:37:32 EST 2000

I'm looking for software that will allow me to make spectrograms
(frequency components vs time) of data.  The applications and
libraries that I've found so far are all specific to audio data
and audio data formats, but I'd like to be able to use it for
physiologic signals.  Can anyone suggest any thing?  I'd prefer
*nix libraries or applications, but if can adapt algorithms from
other platforms if necessary.

Mike

Michael A. Miller                      mmiller3 at iupui.edu
  Krannert Institute of Cardiology, IU School of Medicine
  Indiana Center for Vascular Biology and Medicine