FS: Audio Cyclopedia and other acoustics/sound recording/electronics books
garyg at hwcn.org
Wed Aug 29 15:28:31 EST 2001
I am letting go of my collection of books related to sound, acoustics, hi-fi
and electronics because I am "between jobs":
(1) Audiocyclopedia by Howard M. Tremaine, 4th edition, Hardcover, 1975,
1757 pages, Howard W. Sams publisher, $50.
(2) Sound System Engineering by Don and Carolyn Davis, Hardcover, 1995, 295
pages, Howard W. Sams publisher, $30,
(3) Sound Recording by John Eagle, Hardcover, 1976, 327 pages, Van Nostrand
Reinhold publisher, $30,
(4) Music, Physics and Engineering 2nd Edition by Harry F. Olson, Softcover,
1967, 459 pages, Dover Publications, $20,
(5) Handbook of Multichannel Recording by F. Alton Everest, Hardcover, 1977,
322 pages, Tab Books, $30,
(6) How to Design, Build & Test Complete Speaker Systems by David B. Weems,
Softcover, 1979, 336 pages, $20,
(7) Understanding Sound, Video & Film Recording by Michael Overman, 1978,
242 pages, Tab Books, $20,
(8) Acoustic Techniques for Home & Studio by F. Alton Everest, Softcover,
1978, 224 pages, Tab Books, $20,
(9) Tape Recorders - How They Work by Charles G. Westcott and Richard F.
Dubbe revised by Norman H. Crowhurst, 1975, Softcover, 240 pages, Howard S.
Sams & Co., $20,
(10) The Complete handbook of Public Address Systems by Alton F. Everest,
Softcover, 1978, 272 pages, Tab Books, $20,
(11) Microphones - How They Work and How to Use Them by Martin Clifford,
Softcover, 1977, 224 pages, Tab Books, $20,
(12) The Measurement of Time-Varying Phenomena - Fundamentals and
Applications by Magrab Blomquist Hardcover, 1971, 346 pages,
(13) Environmental Noise Pollution by Patrick F. Cunniff, Hardcover, 1977,
210 pages, John Wiley & Son, $30,
(14) How to Build Speaker enclosures by Alexis Badmaieff and Don Davis,
Softcover, 1978, 144 pages, Howard W. Sams & Co., $20,
(15) Three US Navy (NAVPERS) softcovers: Basic Electronics, Second Level
Basic electronics, and Basic Electricity $20 each.
Make me an offer if you want the entire collection.
ai578 at hwcn.org
More information about the Audiolog