NOAH

BradIngrao at aol.com BradIngrao at aol.com
Sun Dec 9 05:34:56 EST 2001

Paul,

I am the Coordinator of Audiology Information Services at HIMSA.  We currently have over two hundred registered users of NOAH System 3 and the feedback from them has been very positive.

While there were some issues in the initial release of NOAH 3 in April, the current version (3.05) is extremely stable in both stamd alone and network installations.

You can now order NOAH System 3 in thirteen country versions including Australia, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, New Zealand, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom and US country versions.

You can order your NOAH System 3 country version from any HIMSA member company. For a complete list of HIMSA member companies, click here.

You can also download a copy of NOAH System 3 from our download site. Please note this file is 40 Mb and may take a long time to download.

If you are currently using NOAH 2.0 and want to update to NOAH 3, there are some issues you should consider before you begin installation. Please read the user checklist, in both English and German (using Adobe Acrobat Reader), to prepare for your NOAH 3 upgrade.

Also, be sure to ask your distributor for a copy of the NOAHVersity CD. The NOAHVersity tutorial takes you through the most important tasks for installing and using NOAH System 3. The English version of the tutorial is included on the NOAH installation CD.

HIMSA plans to release the following additional country versions within the next few months: Holland, Italy, Japan, Norway and Portugal.

 PLease visit our website (www.himsa.com)for updates on additional NOAH System 3 releases.

Best Regards,
Brad Ingrao, MSEd, CCC-A, FAAA
Coordinator of Audiology Information Services
HIMSA
2550 University Avenue West, Suite 241 N
St. Paul, MN 55114
(888) 534-8899 Toll Free
(508) 405-1702 Direct
(651) 644-3046 FAX