An Introduction

Bea Cowan Beetie at webtv.net
Tue Dec 3 04:16:44 EST 2002

Hello my name is Beatrice Cowan. I suffer from severe hearing loss
coupled with intense sensitivity to noise. I have tried a variety of
hearing aids, none of which have truly helped me. My grandson is helping
me research this issue and thus has led me to this listserv. I am trying
to explore resources other than the ones i have been using to date. Some
of the hearing aids i have used to date are: starkey, siemens, rexton,
odicon and donovox. The donovox helped me to hear better but i had no
control over the volume. I am 84 years old and my hearing loss
apparently is hereditary. I am based in Hollywood Florida. If you have
any feedback or doctor recommendations please do not hesitate to get
back to me at this email address, or please email my grandson Spencer at
hsy at mac.com .

I've been through so many hearing aids at this point that I'm eally just
looking for help and guidance.

Thanks in advance,

---