MSc in Music Technology

stella paschalidou stepadou at
Tue Jun 11 03:42:07 EST 2002

I have a question which differs quite a lot: I am looking for a Master's
(taught) course in Europe in order to attend this Academic year. I have
already applied for the following (and have received some positive anwers):
(1) University of York (UK) - MSs in Music Technology, 1 year
(2) University of Limerick (Ireland) - MSs in Music Technology, 1 year
(3) Trinity College - University of Dublin (Ireland) - MPhil in Music and
Media Technologies, 2 years
(4) Dublin Institute of Technology - DIT (Ireland) - MA in Music Technology,
1 year

My question is if you know which of the above is the most technical (my
background is technological: BSc in Physics and I am not that much involved
in music itself) and if you have any information about the quality of the
studies in this specific field.

I would be grateful if you could reply direclty to my e-mail address:
stella.paschalidou at

Thank you!