Harrisburg PA: INNOVATIVE NEW CAREERS FOR AUDIOLOGISTS

Keith Brauer kbrauer at SongBirdHearing.com
Wed Oct 9 04:37:31 EST 2002

Songbird Hearing Inc., manufacturer of the world's first disposable
Hearing Aids, is pleased to invite candidates to apply for the
position of Dispensing Audiologist. This innovative new career
opportunity is available at our soon to open retail Hearing Center
located in Harrisburg .

We seek experienced licensed audiologists to manage our hearing
centers. You will be responsible for diagnostic testing, fitting and
dispensing Songbird Disposable Hearing Aids, and ongoing patient care.
In this position you will enjoy access to clients without the direct
expenses of advertising, marketing or operations. You will have
control of a fully equipped hearing center with complete diagnostic
equipment and instrumentation.

This is a unique ground floor opportunity. Pioneer a new way of
bringing better hearing to millions of people who until now were
unable to get help for their hearing loss. Career advancement
opportunities will exist for success-oriented individuals who take
advantage of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

You will be paid a base salary commensurate with experience plus bonus
and benefits. A Masters Degree in Audiology, appropriate state
dispensing license, and 2-plus years clinical and/or dispensing
experience are required. Outstanding communication and service skills
are a must. To learn more about the dynamic company leading this
advancement in hearing care, visit:

www.SongBirdHearing.com

For immediate consideration please contact:

Keith Brauer

kbrauer at songbirdhearing.com

Fax: 609-409-1455

We are EEO employers committed to "Bringing Better Hearing to the
World".