Audiologist Needed ASAP!!!

Heather Burns heatherb at simoneaupartners.com
Tue Oct 15 18:00:18 EST 2002

Simoneau Partners is a Certified 100% Woman-Owned Business enterprise.
We are a professional services firm specializing in the placement of
individuals who meet the specific staffing needs of our clients. We
provide a broad spectrum of expertise in various business segments.
Our reputation has been built on performance. We continue to develop
our business by recruiting the most talented, dedicated partners who
have helped us grow over the years.

Our client, a busy ENT practice in Mansfield, Ohio has an immediate
opening in its audiology department for a qualified licensed/
certified audiologist. This position has the ability to be part-time
or full-time with duties including, diagnostic audiology (adult and
pediatric), ABR, ENG, OAEs, infant hearing screening and hearing aid
dispensing. Benefit package includes Profit-Sharing/401K program and
good commission plan on hearing aid sales.

Interested applicants including individuals needing to complete their
CFY, please contact me at 419.756.5625 or via email at
heatherb at simoneaupartners.com to discuss the specifics.