In Ear Monitor Connector

Name find1 at
Tue Jan 14 04:32:58 EST 2003

Hi everyone,
I'm trying to figure something out.
In ear monitors (the things musicians use) use a small 2 pin connector
(I'm guessing its similar to the one on a button reciever). Who makes
these connectors? Where can I buy them?
Thanks Very Much

More information about the Audiolog mailing list