Audio Subliminal Conversion

Peter Weis p.weis at
Tue Mar 4 05:00:49 EST 2003

"T. G." <NobodysLabRat at> wrote in message
news:2710-3E600B52-349 at
> To the Group:
> Could someone please tell me how an embedded audio message can be
> isolated from the background sound and listened to? (Thanks in

Normally, it can't.
If there are spectral differences, then the signal can be improved, so
that the embedded noise is less disturbing.
If the audio message and the background noise have been coded
differently (e.g. on mono and the other stereo) then there is a
possibility, too.
But as you phrase your question, it is impossible.