[Audiology] New Audiologist to the group

SueH sue at barbi-jocreations.com
Mon Dec 26 15:17:35 EST 2005

Hello !! My name is Sue and I am new to the group. I currently live in
NY and work at the local hospital as a per diem audiologist. I
graduated from Plattsburgh State University and am currently working
towards my AuD (April 06). I had to leave the profession in 89 due to
health reasons and have not worked for the past 13 years until this
past January when I returned. I have much to "catch" up on !! I look
forward to learning as much as possible.

Sue H