[Audiology] Re: Audiologist - Speech therapist - Sudan

Newsgrouper me at my.com
Mon Oct 9 21:42:24 EST 2006

Check out this website If you're planning to move to Canada:

Good Luck!
  "mathan singh" <mathan_singh at yahoo.com> wrote in message news:mailman.16.1160141494.10981.audiolog at net.bio.net...
  Dear sir,

  I am A.T. MATHAN, Clinical Audiologist and Speech Pathologist. I am an Indian. Now I am working in Sudanese Hearing center in Sudan.

  I looking a job in the field of Audiology and Speech pathology. I have 9 years experience. I do all  audiol-vestibular evaluation and Speech therapy cases.

  If you find any job related this field kinly inform me,

  Kindly mail me,

  Thanking You,

  Do you Yahoo!?