[Audiology] Request

ghodkar giridhar ghodkargiridhar at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 16 23:27:51 EST 2006

  M/s Audiolog -- Audiology/bionet.audiology
  USA.

  Sir/Madam,

  Greetings.Iam interested to know about hearing aid specifications and standards laid down by American national standards institute (ANSI), and International Electro Technical Commission  (IEC) and Bureau of Indian standards (BIS) repectively.Iam desperately trying to get hold of this part of information but I could not find this information any where around. kindly help me to get this information as soon as possible.

  Thanking you

  yours faithfully

  Giridhar Ghodkar
  Audiologist