[Audiology] water resistent BTE hearing aids

Sarah Manus via audiolog%40net.bio.net (by sarah from ronniesbagels.com)
Fri Mar 9 20:45:13 EST 2007

Hello,

My daughter was born with large vestibular aqueduct in both ears and is
6 years old.  She wears over the ear digital aides and I am desperately
seeking waterproof hearing aides so when she swims she can still hear.

Thank you for your help.  I am the father with a broken heart that would
trade places with her in a heartbeat.  I am looking for some guidance in
any form, like any parent I want the best for her so she can experience
what life has to offer, the precious gift of hearing.

Ronnie

rmanus from ronniesbagels.com