[Audiology] Bi-Cross Hearing Aids

Richard or Jeanne Mason via audiolog%40net.bio.net (by masonrichjean from gmail.com)
Sat Mar 17 13:15:03 EST 2007

I have Single Sided Deafness (SSD) as a result of ear surgery.  I have found an In The Ear (ITE) pair of hearing aids that work quite well from Unitron.  No wires running from ear to ear and it is not an analog behind the ear setup that is really old technology.  This is digital technology with one device acting as a sending unit and the other device as both a receiving unit and if needed (as I do) also a hearing aid for the other ear.  Using these "hearing aids" I can hear on both sides of my head.

Please feel free to e-mail if you have questions.

Richard Mason