[Audiology] Help with Ultra Quiet please

Wayne Nielsen via audiolog%40net.bio.net (by wbn from drtel.net)
Sun Sep 2 18:18:52 EST 2007

Charlie,

I just finished reading your Apr. 13, 2004 message entitled "Help with UltraQuiet please". And, by the way, I'm not associated in any way with the makers of UltraQuiet either.  I have extremely debilitating, bilateral tinnitus and I'm looking for some real, effective help in getting it tamed down. Now, more than  three years after having first tried UltraQuiet, you should be a prime source of information regarding it's effectiveness. Tell me all about your experience with it (both the good and the bad) to help me decide whether to try to find an audiologist or a physician who has access to this device. I'm looking forward to receiving your response! Thanks!!