[Audiology] Where can I find audiology article critique?

Andrew Reid Paterson via audiolog%40net.bio.net (by andy.paterson from ntlworld.com)
Mon Aug 29 14:14:53 EST 2011

On Monday, August 29, 2011 04:50:38 PM Dina wrote:
> Can anyone recommend an internet source where I can find critiques of
> scientific papers? Specifically, I am looking for views/critiques of apaper
> entitled " Hearing, use hearing protection, and attitudes towards noise
> among young American adults"International Journal of Audiology
> 2009;48:537-545All help will be appretiated.Diana
Hi Diana,
if you get an abnswer to your request - I;d love to know as well.
THis is a bjgbear of mine, that all research papers are now invisible until
you pay money.
THis totally contradicts the whole ethos of the internet & indeed when the
internet was spawned fro arpanet and uunet one of its mainstays was the
dissemination of research papers.
What a money grabbing world we live in!
Good Luck
Andy