[Audiology] NHS on Infant Hearing & AHS on Adult Hearing in 2012

nhs from isib.cnr.it via audiolog%40net.bio.net (by nhs from isib.cnr.it)
Wed Mar 28 08:40:36 EST 2012

The Scientific Program of the upcoming NHS and AHS meetings is online at
www.NHS2012.org or www.AHS2012.org.

Don't miss your chance to meet together next June!

== Satellite Events ==

7th Widex Congress of Paediatric Audiology.
Widex is proud to announce the 7th Paediatric Congress in Como, Italy on
June 4. Continuing our tradition of fully supporting paediatric audiology,
the 7th congress will again bring together experts, professionals and others
to discuss the latest developments in paediatrics. We look forward to seeing
you there, in conjunction with the NHS 2012 conference on newborn hearing
screening. Widex is a primary sponsor of NHS2012.
Read more: www.widex.pro.

Oticon Paediatric Symposium on June 6, 10:30-13:30.
The theme of this year's symposium will be children's auditory development.
It will focus on the importance of an accurate fitting and the different
stages a child's auditory and cognitive maturation go through.

EFAS (European Federation of Audiology Societies) General Assembly on June 7.