Biomek 2000 protocols

lark lark
Thu Dec 5 17:28:55 EST 1996

Dear Sequencers ,

I am have just received a new Biomek 2000 and am in the processes of
setting it up and intend doing the optimisation next week .

I was wondering if anyone had any good protocols for :

ds DNA preps

ABI dye terminator 1/2 volumne reactions

ABI dye primer reactions

If there is anyone out there with hints and tips they would also be
grately appreciated .

If you reply to me directly I will summarise and post the results , if
you have any programs please send them attatched to the email and i will
work on a way to get them on an FTP site .

I hope everyone is having fun ,

Yours sincerely ,

David Cain
Administrator biosci.genome.autosequencing
Lark technologies, Inc
http://www.lark.com
713 464 7488
larkseq at easervices.com